Our client is currently looking to reinforce its Digital technology department at its headquarters in Limassol, as part of its continuous growth and development, with a highly motivated Webmaster.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of the department.
- Design, modify, maintain and support the firm’s and associate firms’ websites
- Ensure websites are easy to navigate and they address the needs of the respective firm and its clients
- Ensure high-performance and manage all technical aspects of the CMS
- Support the firm’s marketing initiatives through the sites and ensure SEO, driving traffic and making sure that websites rank highly
- Keep the websites running seamlessly, constantly testing the site’s functionality, ease of use, and load time
- Maintain the websites, which involves coding, adding new content and features, enhancing navigation through CSS and HTML, video and artwork, and backing up the sites
- Provide site security
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Monitor and analyze site performance
- Experience and knowledge in the following:
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- SEO and SEM
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, provide solutions, recommendations, and additional actions, in order to resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English languages
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline, and willingness to assume responsibility
- An attractive package including 13th salary
- Private medical scheme
- Pension plan
- Continuous education and professional development
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.