Web Developer (PHP) (4614)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, international company specialising in high trafficked websites, we are seeking to recruit a Web Developer to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be experienced and confident in PHP and possess outstanding communication in English.
- Work on large scale object oriented applications with PHP.
- Perform peer code review and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Work with exciting technologies (Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Redis, PHP 7+, REST APIs & more).
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony etc).
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites.
- Experience in dealing with large scale web sites that receive millions of visits per day.
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills in English.