Web Developer (4705)
- With limited supervision, develop and build web applications/enhancements in a fast-paced environment.
- Receives business requirements from client via a Business Analyst/architect to successfully develop applications, functions, and processes.
- Conducts and is accountable for unit testing for development assignments.
- Must be detail-oriented and follow-through on issues.
- Provide support to the company’s customers.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- General understanding of web technologies like frameworks and libraries.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and hands on experience with at least one of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Be flexible and proficient.
- Be able to meet deadlines.