UX/UI Designer (4860)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced UX/UI Designer to join their team. The successful applicant must have proven working experience as a UX/UI Designer, including an existing portfolio of design projects to share.
- UI design and UX for new features.
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes.
- Creating original graphic designs e.g. images, sketches, tables, product sheets, stationery, website illustrations, social media banners, expo booths etc.
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Designing style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Crafting the UX journey and proposed functionality to enable software developers to bring-to-life intuitively usable products features and functionality.
- Collaborating with the product manager, software development team and marketing team.
- Assessing new technologies and strategizing on the modernization of older UI frameworks.
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) within the constraints of existing products and their technical design.
- Ensure the quality of visuals in any print or digital format.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Demonstrative skill in HTML5/CSS3.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Understands cookies and JWT.
- Has experience working with Backend developers.
- Knows how to use git/Gitlab.
- Excellent English-speaking skills.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.