UX/UI Designer (4641)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating within the Sports Betting & iGaming sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience with online projects, designing UI/UX elements.
- Develop complete design packages for handover to development teams, including renders, style guides, fonts, icons and other assets.
- Understand product specifications and end user psychology and convert them into design elements.
- Identify, establish and promote design guidelines and best practices to enhance the user experience.
- Design outstanding user-centered interfaces, that boost user satisfaction, using first-hand experience, data and insights.
- Create landing pages, e-mail templates, promo-pages and other assets for users interaction with the brand.
- A minimum of 5 years design experience including 3+ years in on-line projects, designing UI/UX elements.
- Full proficiency with industry standard design tools.
- An advocate and practitioner for user-centric and research driven design combined with a passion to continuously learn and improve the skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality creative content under strict deadlines whenever required.
- Natural drawer and artist but with strong understanding of technical things.
- Skills and experience on creation of web layouts for landing pages, e-mails, promotions.
- Excellent team player with natural interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.