Unity Developer – IT- Limassol – HE24042
GRS are seeking for a Unity Developer to join a growing office based in Limassol, responsible for building various platforms based on the Unity framework. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in Cyprus. The successful candidates’ responsibilities will be to implement functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging product. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement functionality as per communicated design
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code that is conformant with object-oriented design principles
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Educated to bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Previous experience and excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Solid experience with game physics and particle systems
- Good experience with mobile 3D development is a must
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with 3D development technologies
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Maths/physics background or familiarity in working with numerical solvers is a plus
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of shaders and mesh-grids is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.