UI/UX Designer (4796)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology & Internet Marketing company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a UI/UX Designer to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 5+ years’ proven experience as a UI/UX Designer and have up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Work with product managers, business analysts and engineers to evaluate and obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the given user requirements.
- Translate documented user and business requirements into designs and prototypes.
- Create original graphic designs and user interface elements.
- Develop prototypes for new product ideas as well as for existing feature modifications.
- Discuss different design options and explain design decisions.
- Test proposed prototypes and designs for user experience issues.
- Identify, troubleshoot and propose solutions to UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- You have a “customer first” attitude.
- Proven working experience in reading software documentation and producing design prototypes.
- Working knowledge of Prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Web Design knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Enthusiasm for current trends, user experience, user interface designs and software development.
- Ability to estimate the technical workload of design decisions.
- Structured and autonomous work-style, creativity, flexibility and the ability to deliver quickly when it’s necessary.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented and critical thinker.