Travel Sales Agent (4661)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established International company offering a variety of products and services to clients including Travel and E-Money, we are seeking to recruit a Travel Sales Agent to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable sales and client service experience, ideally from the Travel sector and have a passion and interest in technology.
- Generating new business opportunities with companies operating within the Hospitality and Travel sector.
- Develop and build relationships with potential and existing clients, maximising sales opportunities where possible.
- Proactively develop relationships with merchants operating within the target market.
- Driving partnerships with local IT vendors, Consultants and Key ‘Players’ within the Hospitality & Travel sectors.
- Account management and relations with existing and potential Merchants.
- Reporting to the global Travel & Hospitality business leader within the Group.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Business, Hospitality, Tourism or related field.
- Previous and demonstrable sales and business development experience, ideally from a relevant sector (Travel, Tourism etc…).
- A good overall understanding of the Travel industry will be highly desirable.
- A keen interest in the Financial Technology market will be considered a significant advantage.
- Any previous experience of selling technology-based solutions is also highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).