Travel Agency Director (4607)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a reputable and forward-thinking electronic money institution with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working Travel Agency Director to join a newly established service offering to their clients. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background in Travel, Tourism or related field and have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience working as a Travel Agent.
- Setting up, maintaining and providing assistance with the management of office.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations within the department.
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Establishing and keeping a good relations with local and international hotels and other travel business in order to partner with them.
- Must hold a University Degree in Tourism OR be a graduate of a recognized School of Tourist Occupation.
- 1+ years experience working in a Travel Agency is required.
- Working experience in Online Travel Agencies would be considered an advantage.
- Perfect telephone skills.
- Skills to handle discussions and solve problems.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motive the reservations staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. A second language is mandatory for this role.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent selling capabilities.
- Flexible to respond to a range of different work situations.