Trainee Auditor – Accounting/Audit – Nicosia – ZA24081
One of the top 10 largest Accounting and Audit firms with a well-established team in Cyprus are working with GRS to recruit an Experienced Trainee Auditor (ACA/ACCA) to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have already started towards obtaining their qualifications or have just graduated and looking to join a traineeship scheme. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders in Accounting and Audit, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia based Trainee Auditor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be actively involved in all the procedures regarding client acceptance
- Run and deliver client audit projects of small-sized companies
- Work alongside the senior team in identifying risk matters and plan the audit work
- Execute and finalize the audit work
- Report the Supervisors and the Assistant Managers
- Provide assistance in the completion of the client tax returns
- University degree in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field
- Already started the ACCA/ACA program or looking to start it
- Any experience as an Auditor will be considered as a major advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English both verbal and written is a must
- Fluency in Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Provision of training contracts either ACA or ACCA
- Continuous training
- Imbursement of courses and exam fees
- In Patient medical insurance
- Unpaid leave
- Casual Friday
- Flexible working hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.