Telecommunications Engineer (4681)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding R&D company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Telecommunications Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience, in line with the requirements listed below.
- Responsible for development of product requirements, feature requirements, systems and performance analysis, conduct deep-dive customer sessions, new technology introduction of virtualized networks.
- Responsible for analyzing the customer requirements, converting them into system requirements and capturing of detail design for the development team.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Provides expert technical support in the pre-sales process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objectives.
- Translates and communicates complex technical design considerations between the sales team and carriers’ network business
- Educate our customers on new products and services both individually and in a team environment. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from HQ to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments.
- At least 4 years of experience in C/C++ development.
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field or relevant research / development experience.
- Knowledge of Telecom Architecture for LTE, UMTS, GSM.
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers.
- Experience with protocol analysers, test tools such as XCAL, QXDM, Wireshark, Channel Emulator, Spectrum Analysers and Signal Generators.
- Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks.
- Understanding of HW as well as SW architecture.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.