Technician – Engineering – Larnaca – NC24115
On behalf of our Client, an international company with factories in Europe that specialises in the provision of a wide range of warehouse equipment and vehicles, GRS are currently recruiting for a Technician to be based in Larnaca. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact with the customer providing quality maintenance and troubleshooting of products and have previous working experience in workshops – car electrical, automation, low voltage electrical installations and a certificate from ΤΕΣ – ΕΠΑΛ – ΤΕΙ. If you are ready for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out maintenance on the machinery
- Communication with customers
- Sales of spare parts
- Information on maintenance contracts and other services
- Information gathering and reporting to the team leader
- Certificate from ΤΕΣ – ΕΠΑΛ – ΤΕΙ. Any additional training – special knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Previous working experience in workshops – car electrical, automation, low voltage electrical installations
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design
- Computer literate
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
- Effective Communication
- Meet deadlines
- Crisis management ability
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-16:00.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.