Team Leader (4828)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-established and highly respected providers of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Team Leader to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Follows up the completion of day-to-day tasks ensuring that this is done in line with agreed timescales, budget and quality standards.
- Reviews technical work as per the firm’s processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with firm’s standards.
- Liaises with and involves internal special teams or external technical experts as appropriate to assist with completion of work.
- Reviews processes and work procedures to identify improvements in performance and client service.
- Whenever necessary and as circumstances require, covers for or undertakes the work of team members to ensure the job is done in the firm’s best interests.
- Manages day-to-day client relationships, broadens and strengthens the relationships with key client personnel and ensures smooth cooperation.
- Handles day-to-day client requests with care and professionalism assisting in the timely resolution of any technical or client service issues and achieving any client deadline.
- Plans the team’s work, prioritizes and delegates tasks to team members, reviewing progress on an ongoing basis to ensure team members have appropriate and manageable workload; adjusts or redistributes tasks accordingly.
- Maintains productive relationships with internal and external technical experts and utilizes their knowledge and expertise to maximize client service.
- Identifies client needs and opportunities for the provision of additional services.
- Coaches team members and takes responsibility for their on-the-job training and learning.
- Monitors the team’s annual budget and KPIs.
- Monitors and manages the team’s work in progress and ensures all bills are issued within the specified time period.
- Updates continually all the required client information fields on Star and Quorum, which should be fully up-to-date at any given time.
- Undertakes the team’s debtor collections.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Full member of the ACCA/ACA/CPA.
- Experience within a Managerial level position
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Greek.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a team player.
- Dynamic, driven and self-motivated character.