Tax Research Consultant (4588)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International service provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Tax Research Consultant to join their established team in Limassol. This is a great opportunity for an individual interested in Tax and will involve calculations and queries on International Taxation. Full training will be given to the successful candidate, but a passion for Tax is a must!
- Research in the area of statutory compliance requirements related to taxation, social security and labour laws within Europe, Nordics, South-East Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Provide support to other departments, handling internal/external queries, coordination with local accountants/lawyers/immigration specialists.
- Preparation of hypothetical tax calculations (net take home estimate) in an excel spreadsheet for multiple countries.
- Coordination with local accountants/lawyers in host country.
- Negotiation with vendors and arranging service agreements.
- Query resolution.
- Training internal staff.
- Related degree LCCI, ACCA, Legal is highly advantageous, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Advanced Excel skills is essential.
- Concise written and spoken (business) English is essential.
- A friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people.
- Must demonstrate good attention to detail and have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- A committed team player who will go that extra mile for the team and clients.
- An extremely positive and proactive approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A highly organised approach with the ability to balance priorities.