CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-established and highly respected providers of Corporate Services, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Tax Consultant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant should hold previous, demonstrable tax compliance and advisory experience in a professional services firm.
- Advising international and local clients on tax efficient structures and direct tax issues.
- Assisting with tax compliance work including the preparation of tax forms, returns and capital statements, and tax computations to determine or confirm taxable profit.
- Assessing potential tax exposures and risks taking into consideration tax legislation, common practice, and double tax treaties.
- Providing support in specific projects/assignments which require the involvement of a tax expert.
- Liaising with local Tax authorities and international tax advisors on client issues.
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body (ACA/ACCA/CPA) would be advantageous, but not essential.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum 1+ years of tax compliance and advisory experience in a professional services firm is a must.
- Understanding and knowledge of domestic and international direct tax related matters pertaining to individuals and companies.
- Dynamic with high level of commitment and the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.