Systems / Support Engineer – IT – Nicosia – Ref#541
A leading multinational consultancy services Company of commercial and IT systems are working with GRS to recruit a System / Support Engineer to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have experience in a Microsoft Windows Server environment and operation system and must have good knowledge of SQL. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the market leader in their sector, we are looking forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Systems/ Support Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for end-user support either on-site or via telephone or online
- Install, set-up and configure the company’s system and additional products such as MS SQL Server and Crystal Reports
- Training of end-users including managers, systems administrators and operational staff
- On-site assistance in the operation of the company’s system
- University Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server environment and operating system
- Experience in MS SQL Server and good knowledge of SQL
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- 13th salary
- Provident fund scheme
- Private medical plan
- Exceptional training and career improvement schemes
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.