Systems Support Engineer (4877)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading Multinational technology provider with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Systems Support Engineer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background relating to Information Technology and possess previous and demonstrable professional experience, specifically working with Microsoft environments and systems.
- End-user support (on-site, telephonic & Internet).
- Installation, set-up and configuration of systems and ancillary products (e.g. MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports).
- Training of end-users (managers, systems administrators and operational staff).
- On-site assistance in the operation of systems.
- Development of reports and SQL scripts.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server environment and operating system.
- Experience in the use of MS SQL Server and good knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
- Desire and ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability.