Systems Administrator (4744)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Administration AWS and Azure including setting up instances, websites and networks, administering security groups and creating databases.
- Windows and Linus server administration (Including AD, GP and enterprise SAML).
- M365 tennant admin.
- Providing support to critical infrastructure and working on high priority incidents.
- Administering Linux web servers on Nginx with internet security gateways.
- Working on escalated support calls and providing updates to accurate record the cases.
- Implementing best practice modern cloud-based solutions, using WAF and CDN.
- Applying High Availability model on critical services.
- Administering Zabbix monitoring system.
- DNS admin and troubleshooting.
- Advising and guiding the business on developing the infrastructure.
- Responding to security alerts and applying patching and remediation.
- Manage backup strategy and restore.
- Assist in audits and or BCP planning activities.
- Industry certifications such as MCSA, Cloud architect, Azure, AWS practitioner, Linux admin (others considered).
- Relevant formal education.
- 3+ years experience in similar high-level roles.
- Demonstrable skills in key technologies like AWS, AD, Linux, Nginx, MS O365.
- Previous work in FinTech considered an advantage.
- Any database (RDS/SQL Aurora) or DevOps experience considered a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Diligent and accurate, able to record actions and updates in service tickets, update documentation and keep registries current.
- Documentation skills and planning, Visio change requests and system documentation.
- Works as part of a close team. Helps to promote the team and its members by sharing knowledge.
- Must be flexible about being on-call and working out of hours for both planned changes and emergency support.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Greek would be considered an advantage.