System & Network Administrator (4467)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global technology company with regional offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced System & Network Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience with IT Infrastructure as set out in the requirements below.
- The System and Network administrator is responsible for supporting CORP IT infrastructure of the enterprise platform. Furthermore, the responsibilities expand in the office environment where the person undertakes the tasks to implement corporate policies regarding IT infrastructure, maintain the infrastructure of the Development environment.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills to perform advanced management and troubleshooting for all components of the network and systems infrastructure.
- Knowledge and skills to install, configure, and troubleshoot server operating systems, storage devices, group policy, backup and restoration and other various services that make up networked operating systems.
- Responsibility to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure.
- Interact with the programmers, developers, and analysts to develop the necessary infrastructure that will implement the company’s strategies.
- Provide risk assessment.
- Assess new opportunities.
- Flag potential issues.
- Manage multiple vendors.
- Asset management.
- Good understanding of network knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory on corporate level.
- Any other duties relevant to the position.
- 3+ years in IT infrastructure.
- Proven track record in defining infrastructure solution designs, and implementation for complex IT projects.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Technical expertise in infrastructure and connectivity topics.
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such as firewalls, proxy servers, data centers, cloud, virtualization, storage, and backup.
- Proven track record in the following technologies:
- VMWare virtualization
- Microsoft Active Directory principles
- Linux setup and administration
- Windows server administration
- Setup, administration and Operation with FC SAN Switched and Storage Systems
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to finish tasks on given deadlines.
- Team player.