Supply Partnerships Manager (4864/4865/4866/4867)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Financial Technology solutions to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Supply Partnerships Manager to join their team in Cyprus. The successful applicant will ideally posses 2 + years of experience in client management in International Companies, and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
The Supply Partnerships Manager will manage existing publisher accounts with day-to-day communication, build strong relationships, and establish growth strategies for each account. It is responsible for optimizing each account to meet the agreed KPIs, based on reports and provided data. Additionally, the Supply Partnerships Manager is the point of contact for publishers in terms of integration and billing which means working with both internal and external parties to ensure that all issues are handled quickly and professionally.
- Communicate and work closely with Publishers worldwide to manage relationships.
- Grow revenue and upsell existing accounts.
- Performance and technical focal point for product integration and features, best practices, and overall account operations
- Analyze and optimize performance, and recommend/implement improvements to meet publishers’ objectives.
- Collaborate with internal product and engineering teams on integration and support related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in client management from global operating companies.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience working in the online advertising space.
- Experience working for a SaaS company, preferably B2B.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and colleagues.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Strong analytical competencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.