SQL & Data Warehouse Developer (4821)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a SQL & Data Warehouse Developer to join their team. The successful applicant must have 2+ years of strong experience in SQL, preferably in an SQL Server Environment.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the data integration processes (ETL) to extract, transform and load data from external systems into the Data Warehouse.
- Testing and troubleshooting of various data processes in development and production environments.
- Daily monitoring of the health and performance of the core BI databases.
- Collaborating with the senior team members to understand, interpret and implement complex data warehouse requirements and data models based on the dimensional modelling approach.
- Creation and validation of ETL processes for ensuring high data quality and integrity.
- 2+ years of strong experience in SQL, preferably in an SQL Server Environment.
- Significant experience in package writing by utilizing SSIS techniques.
- Advanced level of writing Stored Procedures.
- Well versed in builds for data marts and data warehouse solutions.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft SQL technologies (SSIS/SSAS) evidenced through 2-4 years’ experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS SQL Server and other relational databases.
- Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data from ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug SSIS environments (Dev, Test, Prod).
- Working knowledge in construing the query plans, altering the indexes and troubleshooting the performance holdups.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Fluent verbal and written English.