Software Support Officer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International information technology company with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Software Support Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have a relevant academic background in Computer Science/Engineering and have some relevant, practical experience. Junior-level candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Follow processes of on-going development.
- Perform incident response and apply the relevant fix for production issues.
- Work as part of a team of development professionals to deliver best in class.
- Be available when scheduled (rotational with others on the team) to provide support after hours and on weekends.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of experience and knowledge with C# and ASP.NET will be highly beneficial.
- Experience with jQuery, CSS and HTML.
- Experience with Assembla and SVN.
- Any previous experience with general IT Support will be considered highly advantageous.
- Willingness to develop knowledge and experience in Unit Testing and 3rd Party QA tools for automated testing.