Software Solutions Consultant (4832)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established provider of custom technology solutions to clients in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Software Solutions Consultant to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background relating to Computer Science and will hold previous, relevant professional experience.
- Provide aftersales help to clients for easier onboarding to the Company’s products.
- Examine special client requirements, current ways of conducting day to day business and propose digital alternatives for better internal reorganization.
- Examine any legacy databases and/or systems/files and investigate if these data can be imported to the Company’s products in a helpful way to the client.
- Organize onboarding training and conduct sessions either online or onsite when the pandemic allows to.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis, through email or over the phone, in order to support with their inquiries.
- Meet with clients online or on-site when the pandemic allows for it, in order to monitor their ongoing progress, harvest user requirements and feedback and communicate those back to the Product team.
- Understand the database structure of our products and help customers solve problems related to their data.
- Identify sales opportunities and inform the Sales team on potential business development activities.
- BSc in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or other relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity is a must.
- Professionally Fluent Greek & English Speaker (a short test will be taken).
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure applied by clients.
- Be a good team player with discipline and the ability to take initiative.
- Prior knowledge in Database management will be considered a major plus.
- Full driving licence.