Software Engineer – Senior
As a Senior Software Engineer at AEON you will:
- Design and develop features, understand customer requirements and meet business goals.
- Build high quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs to the largest customers.
- Mentor team members through code reviews and as a project lead.
- Support test activities; review other software developer work for correctness/efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
What we need:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- A bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Experience in C++, C# or Java programming languages preferred.
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience.
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions.
- Experience with implementation testing, debugging, documentation and implementation
What we would appreciate:
- Experience with SQL and/or other database technologies including internal implementations.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS in particular.
- Experience delivering compelling experiences in SaaS or web-based solutions.
- Experience with Web services, responsive design for mobile website using latest FWs like Angular JS, Ionic or React
- Experience in the Banking and/or Finance industry
- Source control like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with Linux and Linux shell scripting.