Software Engineer – Junior
As a Software Engineer at AEON you will:
- Design and develop features, understand customer requirements and meet business goals.
- Build high quality and highly reliable software to meet the needs to the largest customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
What we need:
- A bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Knowledge in C++, C# or Java programming languages preferred.
- Good understanding of algorithms and software patterns.
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions.
What we would appreciate:
- Experience with SQL and/or other database technologies.
- Experience with implementation testing, debugging, documentation implementation.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS in particular.
- Experience with Web services, responsive design for mobile website using latest FWs like Angular JS, Ionic or React
- Experience with Linux and Linux shell scripting.