Software Developer/Support Officer (4720)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Software Developer/Support Officer to join their team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to meet schedules, operate as part of a team and be able to produce quality software and install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications on time.
- Design and develop in-house .NET applications and SQL Server reports.
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned.
- Provide 1st level support to end users.
- Very good knowledge and experience in Windows OS and MS Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Install in-house software and reports and train the users
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Development skills with Microsoft Technologies: MS Visual Studio .NET 2008-2017 using C#.Net and ASP.NET for WEB/Windows environment.
- 1+ year of experience in similar position.
- Able to work as a member of a team and have a positive attitude.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and correctly and be able to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written), with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL syntax specifically in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Database Administration skills will be considered as advantage.