Software Developer (.NET) (4613)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, international company specialising in high trafficked websites, we are seeking to recruit an Software Developer to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally have 3+ years of relevant development experience, particularly with the .NET Framework.
- Working on the backend programming of multiple web based products.
- Collaborate with other team members (frontend, QA and the team lead) to complete team objectives.
- Learn and master various web services and technologies.
- Discuss the design and feature requirements with the product teams.
- Contribute to the architecture and design decisions of the products.
- 3+ years of building web applications and REST APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET (C#).
- Good knowledge of HTML + CSS.
- Experience with Databases (SQL).
- Experience in working with GIT.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming.
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies is an asset.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (English is required).
- Experience with the following are considered good assets to have: .NET Core, Linux, NoSQL, CI/CD and automation, Redis, Elasticsearch.