Software Developer (4698)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Group of Companies offering a range of products and services to companies across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Software Developer to join their team in Paphos. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as previous and demonstrable experience with the key technologies listed below.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware, servers and printers, test, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all problems.
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of our clients’ platforms
- Assisting with the administration of database management systems, networking operations and specifically Apple operating systems.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified.
- Providing support and training to staff when required on IT related issues.
- Liaising with external associates for problem solving.
- Reading product specifications and working with several outsourcing contractors/vendors.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in an IT related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with Angular, React, VueJS and TypeScript will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with back end languages and technologies like Node.JS, PHP, C# will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience or familiarity with working with Relational Databases.
- Knowledge or experience with the MongoDb, Redis databases, Firebase will be considered as an advantage.
- Hands on experience with MEAN stack or other modern frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms.
- Familiarity using GIT for source code management is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) – any other language will be considered as an advantage.