Social Media Manager (4824)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Surveillance Systems across Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Set and achieve targets for social media.
- Develop, implement, and execute a social media strategy based on the core values of our platforms with the purpose to improve quality and engagement on social media.
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments in both social media and online entertainment, and use this knowledge to improve your strategy.
- Be on the lookout for events and seminars relevant to your job, and attend these events if required.
- Create, implement, and manage innovative and creative content on all social media platforms.
- Manage and respond to comments and other messages from users.
- Help create and keep a schedule of important promotions, social competitions, giveaways, and other events.
- Look for possibilities to expand our brand on social media.
- University Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in social media.
- Can provide insightful reports on promotional performance.
- Is not afraid to set targets and achieve them.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Knows how to strike the right tone when engaging with customers.
- Ability to always keep the core values of our platforms in mind in external communication.
- Is not afraid to take initiative for improvements.
- Can work independently and takes responsibility.
- Is keen to learn more about social media and our markets and uses this knowledge to improve our platforms.
- Is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Is not hesitant to respond to urgent messages from followers outside office hours if needed.