Site Reliability Engineer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a technically savvy and experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Monitor the health of production and test systems.
- Ability to respond promptly to production issues and alerts.
- Provide emergency support, including after-hours on-call support.
- Provide initial assessment and possible workaround of production issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Discuss and plan integration tasks.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with Python programming languages.
- Experience with (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Familiarity with database concepts.
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools.
- Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments and manage multiple on-going.
- Excitement for learning new domains and new skills.
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar.
- Fluency in English – extra language would be considered an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts.