Site and Content Executive (4592)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a new but rapidly expanding sports betting operator with operations in Cyprus is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Site and Content Executive to join their expanding team of professionals in their Limassol office. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as a web content coordinator with an innate sense of creativity.
- Oversee the layout, visual look, and overall content of a website.
- Monitor the organic performance using tools such as Google Analytics, tag manager and wordpress.
- Assist in the planning, organize and schedule content aligned with campaigns and their strategic goals and objectives.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and acquisition.
- Actively manage and promote our blog.
- Develop, write, and edit Web pages using HTML.
- In charge of the overall visual look of a website, including images, videos, and other digital media.
- Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly.
- Make sure the website is compatible with all Internet browsers and mobile devices.
- You are also responsible for staying up to date with the latest industry trends and applying these trends in informing the SEO strategy.
- Keep track of technical improvements that could be made on the company’s sites.
- Uploading approved content onsite.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Web Content Coordinator or similar role.
- Superior skills in copywriting, editing and proofreading in English (Good knowledge of French would be considered as a plus).
- Sports enthusiast with good understanding of sports betting industry.
- Confident with Google analytics and other analysis tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and HTML.
- A sense of creativity.
- Exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.