Site and Content Coordinator (4740)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established and rapidly expanding Sports Betting operator with operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Site and Content Coordinator to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant must have previous, demonstrable experience in a similar position and possess outstanding copywriting, editing and proofreading skills in English.
- Monitor the organic performance using tools such as Google Analytics, tag manager and WordPress.
- Assist in the planning, organize and schedule content aligned with campaigns and their strategic goals and objectives.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and acquisition.
- Actively manage and promote our blog.
- Develop, write, and edit Web pages using HTML.
- In charge of the overall visual look of a website, including images, videos, and other digital media.
- Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly.
- Make sure the website is compatible with all Internet browsers and mobile devices.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and applying these trends in the SEO strategy.
- Keep track of technical improvements that could be made on sites.
- Uploading approved content onsite.
- Previous experience as a Web Content Coordinator or similar role.
- Superior skills in copywriting, editing and proofreading in English (Good knowledge of French would be considered as a plus).
- Sports enthusiast with good understanding of sports betting industry.
- Confident with Google analytics and other analysis tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and HTML.
- A sense of creativity.