Service Engineer (4739)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established company operating within the Scientific Equipment field, we are seeking to recruit a Service Engineer to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally have a relevant academic background in either Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering and have a minimum of 2+ years of previous, relevant experience.
- Technical support and application support laboratory and scientific equipment.
- Installation and maintenance and training of laboratory equipment.
- Diagnosis, Maintenance, and repair of installed equipment.
- Attend ongoing training events sponsored by company or machine manufacturers to stay up-to-date on the latest technology and repair options.
- Provide excellent customer service, listening carefully to customer concerns and addressing issues until customer is satisfied.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience as a Field Service Engineer, preferably in medical devices, biotechnology products or other related products/services.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (Written & Spoken).
- Familiarity and comfort in the use of new technologies, ease of use of PC and internet.
- Able to travel abroad for training purposes.
- Holder of a current Driving License.