SEO Specialist (4775
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Digital Marketing and other related services to client across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit an SEO Specialist to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally hold a minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in line with the requirements listed below.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytic s and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommended changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience, at least 5 years.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytic s tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g.,Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Excellent communication skills in English.