SEO Manager (4798)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a SEO Manager to join their team. The successful applicant must have previous experience in a similar role with involvement in mobile and website designs.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) positions for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Preparing and developing detailed strategy reports and link building strategies.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Researching, developing and implementing SEO recommendations to the Manager for the efficient and effectiveness of the department.
- Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors for new techniques and methods provided in the market.
- Researching and analysing competitor advertising links for new techniques and methods provided in the market.
- Execute tests, collection and analyse data and results to identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Previous experience in a similar role with involvement in mobile and website designs is a must.
- Prior experience with content growth and SEO is a must or will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition, and performance optimization.
- Experience with Google Web Developer tools and the Google Search Console.
- Knowledge on google analytics and website optimization tools and HTML
- Ability to meet deadlines and to manage projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a multi-level, multi-tasking mode.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.