Senior Web Developer (4620)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, senior-level Web Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience, as per the requirements listed below.
- Develop fast and secure applications from a list of requirements.
- Translate UI/UX designs into responsive interfaces.
- Develop and consume APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to act independently with little supervision and great work ethic.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and ability to quickly learn new programming skills when required.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and MVC.
- Experience in programming with JS frameworks React and Vue.
- Experience in programming with Laravel.
- Experience in writing automated tests for your code.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Bootstrap 4 or any CSS framework knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar full-time position.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Knowledge of Composer dependency manager.
- Experience in programming with Node.js.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Understanding of: Realtime / Socket programming, GraphQL, Docker, CI/CD.
- Mobile application development.