Senior Software Developer (4758)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing Investment Firms, with offices in Limassol and regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Software Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Computer Science and possess strong and demonstrable experience with C# and generally the .NET Framework.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional team, that collaborates with other Developers, Automation Testers, QA Engineers, DevOps and Product Management members to develop new software solutions, maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization and recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong experience with C# and the .NET Framework (or any major OO programming language).
- Good understanding of distributed, asynchronous messaging.
- Good understanding with any RDBMS (preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Strong affinity for following standards and practices.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Experience in building distributed applications within a microservices architecture would be an advantage.
- Experience with docker and framework used to manage and orchistrate containers would be an advantage.
- Strong experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core would be an advantage.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment would be an advantage.
- Experience in NoSQL paradigms would be an advantage.
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (i.e. React, Angular, Vue) would be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field would be an advantage.