Senior Revenue Management Expert (4808)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Telecommunications Providers with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a talented Senior Revenue Management Expert to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess a strong technical background which will include a minimum of 4+ years’ experience with billing systems.
- Administrate, support, troubleshoot and maintain billing systems.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported by the team.
- Analyzing business processes for sub-optimal performance, communicating findings clearly and effectively and working with cross functional teams to make recommendations for improvement.
- Providing technical assistance for operation, configuration implementation and maintenance procedures for the Billing Systems and services.
- Participate in trainings and meetings with other departments and study the functionality and evolution of Billing.
- Leading migration project to new billing system.
- Leading data correction and migration to new billing/CRM systems.
- Support finance team in new requirements and production issues.
- Work with existing/new systems vendors for production support and new requirements implementation.
- Managing bill cycles and related billing activities to secure quality and timing invoices.
- Maintaining system stability and agreed team SLAs.
- Maintain, monitor and enhance existing billing related processes.
- Handle external services partners.
- Implement new business requirements.
- Handle required integrations with surrounding systems.
- Working across teams to clearly define and document business process requirements and priorities.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Support Systems.
- 4+ years of experience in billing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of billing, payment and financial booking.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL.
- Good knowledge of nonSQL DBs.
- Good Knowledge of Java or any other programming language will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.