Senior Project Engineer (4664)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading International Security Solutions Group, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Project engineer to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background as well as demonstrable, hands-on Project management experience within the engineering field.
- Preparation of studies and design of electronic and physical security systems and installation studies.
- Monitoring and upgrading technology.
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of machinery and security systems, alarm, fire detection, fire safety, firefighting, closed circuit television and access control, anti-theft and protection of goods or other related to the services of the systems company
- Installation and management of centers for receiving, controlling and transmitting alarm signals.
- Coordination and supervision of installation techniques.
- Project management and supervision and monitoring of work execution.
- Personnel training.
- Provision of Technical Support.
- University degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering.
- Substantive Project Management experience (4 years minimum).
- Experience in the Security Industry is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong commitment, strong leadership and management skills.
- Capability to work effectively and productively in a team with other senior managers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and sound professional values.
- A logical and decisive approach in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to motivate subordinates (if any) to achieve assigned goals and to be a team-player.
- Ability to recognize the existence of (and build upon) networks and relationships which are beneficial to the Company.
- Understanding of the vision, values, goals and key objectives of the organization in order to deliver appropriate results.
- Understanding of key competitors within the market and the factors (political, social, economic, etc.).
- Customer Oriented.
- Ability to close sales and generate revenues.
- Must be creative, multitask oriented, organized, and able to set priorities and manage to project deadlines.