Senior Legal Manager – Legal/Real Estate– Limassol – Ref#632
A real estate investment company creating exclusive residential and commercial projects, are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Legal Manger to join their Limassol Real Estate division. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, with knowledge of the Cyprus construction and real estate regulations and practice of its applications. The team are industry experts and highly professional who are offering a highly competitive salary package plus full BUPA medical insurance. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Senior Legal Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation and legal review of business contracts (general contracting and subcontracting for the implementation of the design, construction and assembly, supply, purchase, and sale of Real Estate)
- Provide professional legal advice, clarifications, and legal opinions to the organization on relevant aspects concerning property construction and operations projects, adopting a proactive approach to ensure that all legal provisions are adhered to and that the firm is protected from adverse legal consequences.
- Review the firm’s position regarding local laws and regulations governing construction activities, monitor changes, and advise senior management on their implications in order to ensure full compliance of construction projects to laws and regulations.
- Promptly attend to, diagnose, and participate in the problem solving of various legal issues pertaining to the firm’s property construction and operations activities to ensure that their legal status is compliant with local laws
- Follow up with the external lawyers on the cases of dispute in order to remain abreast with the latest status of legal matters pertaining to the firm.
- A university graduate of Law.
- A minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the Cyprus construction and real estate regulation ad practice of its applications.
- Knowledge of construction industry codes.
- Familiarity with constructions processes and communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.