Senior Information Security Engineer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and highly respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Information Security Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience and have a passion for Information Security.
- Leading complex projects and meeting deadlines.
- Identifying and addressing security issues with systems, applications, networks and business processes.
- Deploying and managing the company’s network and security architecture in the offices, cloud and data centres.
- Conducting assessments to make sure that appropriate controls are in place and working effectively.
- Performing system hardening and securing data during transmission, storage and processing.
- Securing applications, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the deployment pipeline.
- Working on identity & access management (IAM) and change management.
- BSc/MSc in information security or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience in security technologies such as Firewalls, WAF, IPS, DLP, EDR, SIEM, VPN etc…
- Security expertise in information system technologies like Windows/Linux, virtualization, mail servers and DBs.
- Experience in application and software development security.
- Experience in vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Good knowledge of cloud security.
- Experience in security code review or DevSecOps methodologies is considered a plus.
- Security certifications such as CISM, OSCP and CISSP will also be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, and integrate well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.