Senior Full-Stack Developer (4804)
- Lead technical discussions and development of new applications and features (front end, middleware, and back-end).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, lead, coach and mentor team members.
- Collaborate with product management and other functional teams to iterate and enhance product offerings.
- Decompose challenging business problems into software engineering tasks.
- Optimize existing codebase for performance, reliability and scalability.
- Estimate project work effort and create development roadmaps.
- Leverage modern agile practices such as TDD and CI to deliver early and often.
- Perform code reviews and engage in pair-programming sessions.
- Hands on experience Python.
- Experience with Typescript will be considered a plus.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Neo4J, ArangoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with message brokers (e.g. MQTT, Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- Version Control (preferably Git).
- Agile mindset.
- Docker knowledge is desirable.
- Linux O/S experience is desirable.
- Fluent in the English language.