Senior Fraud Analyst (4654)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Fraud Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have previous Fraud Analysis experience and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Analyze large volumes of transaction data a view to optimizing risk management strategies for clients.
- Through risk assessment practices identify risks and opportunities for the existing fraud control measures (Risk Engine) and support the translation of insight into tactical project and detection design.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations on detection. rules/systems to increase the effectiveness of current fraud detection and minimise the impact to customers, contribute to innovative ideas for the improvement of Fraud Risk Management.
- Monitor and evaluate incoming data to assist in the identification of trends and patterns.
- Undertake the analysis, review and investigation of identified patterns
- Investigate customers and transactions to prevent loss from fraud and credit risk using data mining, predictive analytics tools, and social network analysis
- Develop and deliver detailed reports on findings to relevant stakeholders with supporting data and analysis.
- Support the collection and collation of information using Intelligence flows
- Work closely with other operational teams, (particularly AML/Compliance) and stakeholders to ensure that intelligence outputs are supporting the strategic and operational needs of the company.
- Deliver intelligence rich information to support decision making across teams.
- Proactively seek access to information systems and/or intelligence sources that will increase our fraud risk insight.
- Conduct qualitative research to understand and deliver insight towards intelligence/investigation trends.
- Have a strong back ground in Card Acquiring, SEPA and SWIFT transactions.
- A relevant degree in commerce, business, banking or similar is necessary.
- At least 4+ years as a Fraud Analyst with a commercial bank, or large scale payment processor.
- Ideally ACAMS or ACFE certified.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role.
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent and willing to work and grow with the team.
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility for shifting customer support as part of a rota.
- Any knowledge and experience with the following technologies are considered highly advantageous – Maltego 4XL, Microsoft Excel, LexisNexis Bridger, EDD, World Compliance, Various OSNIT tools, FISERV RAM.