Senior Electrical Engineer (4652)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Research & Development company with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience and possess strong knowledge with electrical system design.
- Being responsible for the electronic design of subsystems used in our solutions to increase quality and serviceability and reduce complexity and assembly time of the end-products.
- Designing electrical circuits, board layouts, and equipment for sub-systems.
- Collaborating with engineers from other departments (e.g. systems engineering and RF engineering) to support their electrical needs and integration into the end-products.
- Conducting testing of the designed subsystems and documenting the design, assembly manuals, and test results in written reports.
- Design and create projects and code for entry-level embedded systems to be used in our end-product to integrate different parts of the product for example communication with battery management systems to make battery and charging data from third-party suppliers available to our systems.
- Supporting the HWQA department in testing and calibration of parts, sub-systems, and end-products after production.
- Get a good understanding of the operation of our clients’ end-products to be able to assist in customer support requests.
- Create and maintain parts and BoMs in our ERP system to support other engineering departments, project managers, and the purchasing department.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field and 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge within electrical system designs, from first principles concepts through the design of production hardware.
- Good knowledge of EDA and/or simulation tools (e.g. KiCad, Eagle Cad).
- Experience with harness design and wiring is an advantage.
- Knowledge of RF systems and components.
- Basic programming skills C++.
- Strong knowledge of HWQA methodologies, tools and processes related to telecommunication and RF field.
- Good written and oral communication in English.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in LabView for test automation is an advantage.
- Eager to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.