Senior Dutch Speaking Account Manager [Retention Agent]
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and experienced Retention professionals to join our team in Limassol.EuropeFX is now expanding its team and is seeking to recruit the Senior English-Speaking Account Managers to join us in our Limassol offices.
If you are passionate, ambitious and goal- oriented then don’t miss the opportunity for the most awarding career you might have.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Assisting client’s with queries
- Achieve objectives set by the company
- Native/Fluent Dutch Speaker (a must)
- Fluent English speaker
- Previous sales experiences in any field – must – a full training will be provided for non experienced
- Previous experience in the financial/FX industry – big plus
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field – an advantage
- Results oriented and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ambitious, persuasive and highly self -motivated
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increment
- High rewards based on overall performance
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to careers.CY@europefx.com and write the job title into the subject line
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.