Senior Dealer (4737)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Dealer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Drive FX products and services across spot, forward and outright.
- Responsible for successful execution of FX trades.
- Maximize Profit and Minimize risk within acceptability through Market Making, Positioning and Trading within approved limits and policies and procedures.
- Explore efficient FX providers and coordinate with them for api-driven & desk FX quotes.
- Follow macro markets on local and global levels, and analyse market developments.
- Explore business opportunities and advise strategies to drive FX volumes and revenue.
- Provide timely analysis of key risk exposures to senior management.
- Provide key weekly & monthly MIS to senior management.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure smooth, accurate and efficient operation of dealing room.
- Provide market updates and develop trade analysis for senior management.
- Higher Diploma holder in Finance or Economics.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in dealing with FX.
- Familiar with trading systems like MT4, Reuters, Bloomberg, etc…
- Prior experience with FX trading, margin booking, TOD, TOM, SPOT & FORWARD trades.
- Prior experience with FX – technical and fundamental analysis.
- Analytical and detail-minded with good numerical sense.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Holders of the CySEC Advanced Certification are encouraged to apply.