Senior Compliance Officer – Forex – Limassol – HE24099
GRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing and well-known Forex Firm based in Limassol who are looking to recruit a knowledgeable and qualified Senior Compliance Officer to join their team. You will work in partnership with the Head of Compliance to complete all things compliance. For this role we are seeking a candidate who offers a solid background within a similar position and holder of the CySEC Advanced Certificate. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage effectively the legal compliance program
- Develop, review and assess company policies and procedures to determine compliance risk
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance weaknesses
- Ensure all reporting obligations are correctly completed and submitted on time
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations. Prepare training material
- Review and Draft business agreements
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate
- BA/BSc University Degree in Law
- Preferred 3-5 year’s proven experience in Compliance officer role
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Good and up to date knowledge of legal framework and requirements of CIFs (and other jurisdictions)
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Ability to address issues and act upon effectively
- High ethical standards
- Good command of English language and strong communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.