Senior Compliance Officer (FCA UK Experience) – Forex – Limassol – Ref#586
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a Senior Compliance Officer to join an established Forex company based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a Compliance Officer role and the relevant experience in UK FCA Rules and Regulations. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who believes in building long term relationships.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to compliance enquiries
- Prepare required periodic reports per regulations and keeping up to date with relevant laws/regulations
- Develop and enforce adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of FCA rules and regulations
- Manage the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Perform regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Provide advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
- Conduct internal compliance audits
- Degree in Law, Finance or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a Compliance Officer role within a CIF Company
- Up to date with all relevant UK FCA rules and regulations
- Experience in UK FCA reporting
- Fluency in English is a must
- Great communication and organisational skills and detailed oriented
- Work effectively under pressure and adapt quickly to changes
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Medical insurance
- 21 days annual leave
- Ongoing training
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.