Senior Cloud Engineer
As a Senior Cloud Engineer at AEON Payment Technologies Ltd you will:
- Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud.
- Work closely with different teams and engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Provide technology implementation expertise to the engineering and QA teams.
- Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code.
- Maintain existing scripts by evaluating and improving existing code and applying bug fixes.
- Maintain and monitor existing AWS infrastructure.
What we need:
- 3+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
- Setup scheduled / automated OS Patching (Windows and Linux)
- Configuration and deployment experience with the core AWS services and technologies (EC2, EBS, S3, Config, etc.)
- Good understanding of security (IAM Roles/Polices/Group/Users, S3 Bucket Policies, Security Groups and NACLs)
- Network functions such as Direct Connect, Internet Gateway, Transit Gateway, Client VPN
- High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations (Auto Scaling, Multi-Region, etc.)
- Experience developing, deploying, and supporting Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration.
What we would appreciate:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (or Professional) preferred
- Experience securing cloud applications, data and infrastructure
- Experience in Infrastructure and Networking
- Experience in the Financial Industry
- Implementation of PCI Security Standards