Senior Business Intelligence Developer
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most highly respected and well-established CySEC Licensed Investment Firms with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a technically savvy and strong Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools).
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy).
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes).
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) a benefit.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.